Australia's highest standard of back to base monitoring..
The Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL) has certified our monitoring facility as Grade A1 standard. This is the highest level of certification issued by Australia's recognised peak body.
We're serious about protecting your property, business, the lone worker or even the elderly which is why we strive to deliver the best service and exceed the highest possible standards in the electronic security industry.
Benefits of back-to-base monitoring VS self monitoring
Back to base monitoring is designed for security functions - so called smart phones are not recommended for the following reasons:
- SMS & text messages are not designed for security functionality - there are long delays when data can be sent
- If an intruder sets off your self monitored alarm system, there is a high chance that the following my interrupt the communication (you may be on the phone, out of range or service, switched off, or a flat battery or the National Broadband Network (NBN) may be connected to your property completely eliminating this service altogether. Our monitoring centre is graded by the highest standards in Australia and operates 24 hours a day.
- If you alarm system reports faulty (eg: low battery, tamper alarm, poll fail, should have reported) it will transmit this signal to our monitoring centre where they will be aware of the specific fault and can rectify the issue. Mobile phones can not receive this kind of signal.
- Instant Security Systems has the capability of organising an immediate response if an activation occurs from smoke detection equipment that is wired into your alarm system.
- You will speak with a real human operator, every time - we do not automate any of our services.
Technology that will save you money
Interactive alarm monitoring features
If your alarm system has been supplied and installed by Instant Security Systems you'll automatically receive the cost saving benefits of our interactive monitoring service.
Unlike most of our competitors, we don't have to charge you for the cost of sending a technician out to perform basic system adjustments.
Maybe a staff member forgot to arm your system, or an intruder has broken in, our control room will notify you as soon as an alert is detected and take appropriate action as per your instruction.
This might involve contacting your guard service, the police or any other respondents you have nominated to attend your premises in the case of intrusion.